The Uttlesford (Private Sector) Landlord Forum organised by Uttlesford District Council is scheduled yearly. The forum will be held on 1 October 2015, between 6.30pm-8.30pm in the Council Chambers at the London Road offices of Uttlesford District Council.
The forum is a relaxed and informal event that engages, informs and supports private sector landlords from within the area.
The forum is currently being organised, but the following providers are hoped to be in attendance (to be confirmed):
- Energy Saving Officer – Braintree District Council
- Essex Fire and Rescue – Community Safety Team
- Citizens Advice Bureau
- Cornerstone Ltd – Energy Saving Company
- Uttlesford Environmental Health Team
- Uttlesford Benefits Team
- Genesis Housing Association
More in-depth information can be found on our main article on the website of the Guild of Residential Landlords.